Namibia

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog as a journal to record my experiences in Namibia. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Teaching

Good Morning,
I just got word that I have been moved on to the interview stage for the NYC Teaching Fellows. That is definitely very exciting but the problem is that they want to interview me in the next 3 weeks. We shall see what happens. Truthfully, I am not sure where I will be next year- either Teaching, in Law School, in Namibia, or in my mother's basement. All are viable options.
Yesterday was a nice day. We made 100 peanut butter sandwiches for the kids and cut up watermelon. I brought 15 of the kids to the tennis courts to play. This week is nice because no one is in Windhoek and the kids are on holiday so things are more laid back. After the BNC, MB and I played tennis at her club for about 2 hours which was a lot of fun. She can still kick my butt, but we had a lot of good volleys and it was a great workout.
Hope all is well for you...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scooter,
Aunt Pat here. I believe my job description is Tennis Instruction. That makes me happy since I'm a tennis "nut." We're bringing Jr. racquets, balls, and foam balls. I'm meeting with a pro today to get some tips on instruction, e.g. groupings, drills, and anything else I need to know.
Am I missing something here? Thanks for you comments. I'm looking forward to the challenge.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home