Namibia

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog as a journal to record my experiences in Namibia. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Past Few Days

Hello, Everyone...
Just a quick blog about the past few days. The center has not been too hectic- not as many kids have been showing up it seems. I have tried to stay late everyday to get a little more time in before I go. Romachell, Esme, and Bonitha are always there to hang out. I really enjoy the time after 5pm because it is laid back and there is more one on one time to spend with everyone. Plus by the time I ride the bike home at 7pm there is much less traffic on the roads.
The other night I rode home from the center and then Ajay and I went out for a bike ride. We must have ridden about 20km. I have really come to enjoy riding the bicycle, especially now that my legs are used to the ups and downs of all the hills.
Erica is leaving tonight to head back to NY. SHe was here for six-weeks and it was great getting to know her. Last night Nina made homemade pizza for her as a little send off. What was a chaotic house in February is dwindling down to just a few people these last few days.
On my return home I will stay a few days in Germany visiting Marc and Sebastian- the two German guys from the last trip. I should be home the evening of March 21. Hope all is well back home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home