Namibia

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog as a journal to record my experiences in Namibia. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Simple Day

Good morning!
I have the morning off because MB asked me to run some errands for her so I figured I would write a quick note. Yesterday was an easy day, I was only at the BNC working in the computer room. Sebastian came with me and fixed another computer so now there are four fully operational computers in the room with working keyboards, mice, and speakers! The down side of that is the kids quickly found out how to adjust the sound so now Arthur and Reader Rabbit are being blasted from every computer.
Yesterday, Suzmita gave me a beautiful handmade card with a handmade envelope telling me I was her "true friend" and that she loved me. It was very sweet. I got home a little earlier than usual and relaxed, finished reading a book, and made dinner with Sebastian. He is a lot of fun and a nice guy to hang out with and he was telling me about Hamburg which is where he is from. Being surrounded by Germans has raised my interest in German history and culture and I hope to someday make it over there. Hamburg sounds beautiful.

On a side note, I just got word that I was accepted to Pace Law School in White Plains, NY. I was fairly confident about the acceptance, but they offered me a very generous scholarship as well which was a nice surprise. Though I have yet to hear back from the other three schools, with the news I heard today, Pace is likely the place I will end up.

Hope all is well at home. Talk to you soon...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect that there are no "comments" recently because people are eating their hearts out with envy!!! On a mission??
Sounds more like the journey of a lifetime!

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home