Namibia

Welcome to my blog! I created this blog as a journal to record my experiences in Namibia. Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bronx, New York, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

Fun Times...

Well last night was fun...
Between the WindhoekLagers, White Russsians, and Vodka & Orange Juices, we managed to send off Ana, a german girl who was here visiting Sebastian. (Grrrr...) Actually, it was a little weird since he was her ex-boyfriend and she had befriended an Australian and all three seemed to get along well. Hmmm... Speaking of the Australian, he is a nice nice guy with a funny accent and a hyper-active thyroid. He is easily 6'5'' and over 220. He is a big dude who loves to excercise... this was apparent when he showed up in extra short biker shorts.
Anyway, the evening was nice, Suzie and I cooked chicken rice pilaf, and spinach, ate with MB and by then everyone had gathered and we spent the evening/early morning on the front porch telling stories, listening to music, and drinking. Everyone is really nice and the weekends should be fun hanging out with everyone.

Tomorrow is Saturday and there is a giant pool party for some 300 kids that MB has organized. I am sure to burn but there will be some great pictures I am sure. The children are amused at how white I am and at how big my ears are (In comparison to theirs... not that I have big ears per se.... it's all relative!!!) Anyway, they should be in for even more amusement at the pool tomorrow when my chest hair is exposed... Details to follow...

Have a nice weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home